Ah! I totally have been meaning to post but my life at work has been way too busy to even think about writing at the end of the day. By the time I get home from the city, all I want to do is veg out in the couch and watch mindless TV until bedtime. And repeat Monday through Friday.
I did finish two out of my three reads for January. Yay me! 😁. I finished In the Arms of a Pirate and Girl on the Train. I honestly didn’t know what all the hype was about with Girl on the Train. I think I have 3 or 4 stars on Goodreads. I just didn’t understand the hype with the book. It took me over a year to read it because it was not very engaging to me as Atwater. I knew there was some kind of plot twist in it and when it happened, I thought to myself, “That’s it? Really?” Anyways, that will be all I have to say on that book.
I’m actually posting my February books late. Just been super busy.
- My number goal this month is to finish Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas. I get into it and then find other books to read or just become disinterested in reading for a while. (I know that’s pretty shocking). It can’t be helped.
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret AtwoodI’m super excited to read this book. My husband bought it for me while we were on vacation at the end of January and I can’t wait to dive into it. 🎉.
Those are my reading goals for this month. Let’s see if I can accomplish those by next week on the 28th.
Maybe I will post more about life and other things in the future.
Follow Me on My Social Media:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/stephfii
- Instagram: @fitgirl_stephfii
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/stephc0/
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/stephfii
- WordPress: https://stephfii.wordpress.com/